Download informations :
1. Stay home if you are ill.
2. Wash your hands regularly.
3. Always use new tissues and throw them away in a closed rubbish bin.
4. If you do not have a tissue close at hand, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
1. Avoid giving a handshake, kissing or hugging when greeting someone.
2. Pay attention to at-risk groups (people over 65, diabetics, people with heart, lung or kidney disease, immunocompromised people, etc.).
3. Children do not get seriously ill because of the coronavirus, but they can easily spread it. Contact between children and the elderly is therefore not recommended.
4. Try to keep your distance in high-attendance areas.
5. Avoid contact with visibly ill people or keep a sufficient distance.
In case of flu-like symptoms, please call your doctor.
To prevent spread, do not go to waiting rooms or confined spaces.
Citizens are required to stay home, except for commuting to work and for essential travel (going to the pharmacy, food shops, gas pump, doctor, post office, bank or helping those in need). Outdoor activity is recommended, but only with a family member or friend, provided that a certain distance is maintained.
All gatherings are strictly forbidden.
Companies should arrange telework for all functions for which it is possible. For other functions, the rules of social distancing must be respected. Those who cannot comply with these rules will have to close down. A company may be heavily fined for non-compliance, or even closed down in the event of a repeated offence.
These measures are not applied to crucial sectors.
Shops (excluding food shops, pharmacies, pet shops and bookshops) must close.
Access is restricted: one person per 10 square meters and a maximum of 30 minutes for doing the shopping.
Hairdressing salons may remain open, provided that only one customer is admitted at a time.
Night shops can stay open until 10pm, respecting the rules.
Markets will be closed.
Deliveries and takeaways are still possible.
All cultural and recreational places are closed.
Public transportation will have to guarantee social distancing.
Travel outside Belgium that is not considered essential is prohibited until 5 April.
Classes are suspended. A childcare will be organised at least for the children of medical, health care and authority departments (public safety) staff. For children who cannot be cared for other than by the elderly, parents will also be able to find solutions in schools.
CHILDCARE CENTRES REMAIN OPEN
HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS AND UNIVERSITIES
Only distance learning.